Our employee benefits offer the opportunity to achieve and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- 25 days per annum plus public holidays
- 27 days per annum plus public holidays (senior management).
- DKMS will make a pension contribution of 5% of an employee's salary when matched by an employee contribution of 3%.
- The scheme will provide a lump sum benefit to your chosen beneficiaries in the event of your death whilst employed with DKMS.
Corporate eyecare scheme
- We will pay for one eye test per year for every employee.
Employee Assistance Programme
- Free and confidential 24-hour telephone counselling on a wide range of issues.
Season ticket loans
- Season ticket loan for travel is available to all staff who have successfully completed their six-month probationary period. Repayments will be taken from the net salary in monthly installments.
Cycle to work scheme
- Available to all staff who have successfully completed their six-month probationary period, the cycle to work scheme provides excellent tax savings on a wide range of bikes and equipment.
For staff with 52 weeks continuous service:
- eight weeks full pay
- 18 weeks half pay
- 13 weeks statutory pay.