“I’m Peter. I’ve got two kids and a wife. And I’ve been given seven years to live. You could be the last hope for me, or for someone else with a blood cancer or disorder, by registering as a blood stem cell donor with DKMS. Please don’t hold off – every second counts. I truly believe there are more good people out there than bad and I really need your help.”
Please sign up to order your home registration kit today. There could be a lifesaver in you.
Check your eligibility
Your age, location and current health status are important. Check to see if you can become a blood stem cell donor.
Your age, location and health are importantSee if you are eligible
As a registered donor, you will be on standby to save life.
Do you live in the UK or British Islands?
DKMS in the UK accepts registrations from the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Is this your first registration with a stem cell donor registry?
Please enter your date of birth.
Please select measurement unit and enter your details
You are an eligible donor!
Thank you! You can become a potential donor! That’s it. You’re now on the road to becoming a lifesaving blood stem cell donor.
Thank you for your support.
If you did register before, you do not need to register again.
There are other ways to help.
Help us raise funds
Have you had any of these conditions?
Before you register, please check that you are able to donate by looking at the list below.
You will NOT be able to register if you have any of the following conditions:
- Weight under 7 stone 12lbs/50kg
- Obesity (i.e. body mass index (BMI) >40)
- Severe heart, lung or kidney diseases
- Severe illness of the central nervous system
- Severe mental health conditions
- Severe metabolic diseases
- Addictions (alcohol, drugs, tablets)
- Severe tropical infectious diseases
- Infectious diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C, Syphilis
- Systemic autoimmune diseases or other severe chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes or rheumatism)
- Cancer (including being cancer-free, but having had cancer in the past). Exception: Basalioma and cervical carcinomain situ (if fully removed)
- Diseases of the haematopoeitic system (blood disorders)
If you have or have had in the past, a chronic or serious condition, or take any medication regularly, please discuss this with a member of our team for initial guidance by calling us on T:020 8747 5620 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Peter was diagnosed with myeloma, a type of blood cancer, in 2017. It’s a devastating diagnosis for his whole family. But, there is hope: a blood stem cell donation from someone genetically similar. This could be the last chance for Peter and anyone like him who’s facing a blood cancer or disorder.
Only one in three people will find a matching donor in their family. So, like Peter, they must instead rely on a selfless stranger. That’s why we’re here. We find lifesavers – like you – and match them to people in urgent need of blood stem cell donations.