“Chloe amazes us every day with how brave she is. She loves fairy tales - now it's time to find a hero for our princess.”
Chloe’s mum, Francesca
Please sign up to order your home registration kit today. There could be a lifesaver in you.
Check your eligibility
Your age, location and current health status are important. Check to see if you can become a blood stem cell donor.
Your age, location and health are importantSee if you are eligible
As a registered donor, you will be on standby to save life.
Do you live in the UK or British Islands?
DKMS in the UK accepts registrations from the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Is this your first registration with a stem cell donor registry?
Please enter your date of birth.
Please select measurement unit and enter your details
You are an eligible donor!
Thank you! You can become a potential donor! That’s it. You’re now on the road to becoming a lifesaving blood stem cell donor.
Thank you for your support.
If you did register before, you do not need to register again.
There are other ways to help.
Help us raise funds
Have you had any of these conditions?
Before you register, please check that you are able to donate by looking at the list below.
You will NOT be able to register if you have any of the following conditions:
- Weight under 7 stone 12lbs/50kg
- Obesity (i.e. body mass index (BMI) >40)
- Severe heart, lung or kidney diseases
- Severe illness of the central nervous system
- Severe mental health conditions
- Severe metabolic diseases
- Addictions (alcohol, drugs, tablets)
- Severe tropical infectious diseases
- Infectious diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C, Syphilis
- Systemic autoimmune diseases or other severe chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes or rheumatism)
- Cancer (including being cancer-free, but having had cancer in the past). Exception: Basalioma and cervical carcinomain situ (if fully removed)
- Diseases of the haematopoeitic system (blood disorders)
If you have or have had in the past, a chronic or serious condition, or take any medication regularly, please discuss this with a member of our team for initial guidance by calling us on T:020 8747 5620 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chloe was born with a rare blood disorder called Diamond Blackfan Anaemia. This means her body doesn't produce enough red blood cells and she needs regular blood transfusions to stay alive.
Chloe’s condition has recently worsened. It’s a devastating diagnosis for her whole family. But, there is hope: a blood stem cell donation from someone genetically similar. This could be the best chance for Chloe and anyone like her who’s facing a blood disorder or cancer.
Only one in three people will find a matching donor in their family. So, like Chloe, they must instead rely on a selfless stranger. That’s why we’re here. We find lifesavers – like you – and match them to people in urgent need of blood stem cell donations.