Do you have what it takes to take on the most demanding survival competition?
Or email: email@example.com
• Tough Guy Team Championships 15K, 23rd October 2016
• Tough Guy The Original 15K, 29th January 2017
Tough Guy claims to be the most demanding and most challenging one-day survival competition.
The course changes each year, however in the past its feature have included a 40-foot crawl through flooded underground tunnels, balancing planks across a fire pit and a half mile wade through chest-deep muddy water. There are many high timber towers to climb with the ‘Brandenburg gate’ at 50 feet being the highest.
Get your guaranteed charity place
Registration fee £50
Minimum sponsorship £250
Unfortunately we cannot give places to everyone who applies, so give us all the information you can about why you want to compete for DKMS.
Got your own place?
If you've been lucky and have already got your own place for 2016, then we’d love you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can. To join our team, complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining team DKMS, we will give you:
• Your very own technical running top
• Training and dietary tips
• Support with fundraising ideas and materials
• A dedicated events team to assist you every step of the way
- Event date:
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 10:00 – Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:00
- Event address:
Tettenhall Horse SanctuaryUnited KingdomWolverhamptonWV6 7HB
- Contact organizer name:
- Contact organizer email:
- Contact organizer phone:
- 020 8747 5656