Walk the Thames!
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Date: 8th and 9th September 2017
If marathon’s aren’t your thing, but you’d like to take part in a long walk along the Thames, then this event is for you. The route is unique, with beautiful skylines and scenery steeped in history.
The famous challenge is 100km in length, beginning at Putney bridge and finishing in Henley. However, you can also take part in the 75km, 50km and 25km version of the route. Most challengers will walk it at their own pace, with quite a few jogging and some running the whole course.
If this sounds like your idea of a great weekend, sign up now!
Get your own place by registering with the walk organisers. Once you have registered, we will be in touch to send you your free goodie pack! Alternatively, e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
• 100km Full Challenge £69
• 100km 2 Day Option £69
• 72km '3 Quarter' Challenge £59
• 50km Half Challenge £49
• 25km Quarter Challenge £39
• 100km £395
• 72km £345
• 50km £250
• 25km £150
By joining team DKMS, we will give you:
• Regular training hints and tips to keep your body in tip top condition
• Nutritional advice to fuel your body
• A Fundraising pack with tips to make your target easier to hit, so you can focus on the race
• A Technical T-shirt so you look the part
- Event date:
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 - 10:00 – Sunday, September 9, 2018 - 10:00
- Event address:
Bishops ParkUnited KingdomLondonSW6 6EA
- Contact organizer name:
- Contact organizer email:
- Contact organizer phone:
- 020 8747 5637