Get on your bike – or scooter, skateboard, tandem, penny farthing, trike, unicycle – and join the free My Prudential RideLondon event on 15-16 August 2020. Take on the iconic Ride 100 race, or choose your own distance, wherever you are and raise money for DKMS.<\strong>
My Prudential RideLondon is free to enter – all you need to do is register, choose your distance and follow some simple steps to personalise your experience.
Choose from one of four challenges for all ages and abilities, which you can do on a route of your choice, wherever you are in the world, on 15 or 16 August:
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
• My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: an event that allows you to set your own challenge (minimum distance 1km) on the wheels of your choice: bikes, scooters, skateboards, trikes, balance bikes, roller skates, wheelchairs or anything that is self-propelled (e-bikes are fine too)
To register, simply sign up and choose your challenge. Just before the event weekend of 15 and 16 August, you’ll be able to download the My Prudential RideLondon app – from here you can track, share and log your ride.
By joining team DKMS, you will receive:
Dedicated personal support
A branded DKMS technical T-shirt so you look the part.
Fundraising pack with tips to make your target easier to hit, so you can focus on your cycling
- Event date:
- Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 16:30 – Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 16:30
- Contact organizer name:
- Contact organizer email:
- Contact organizer phone:
- 020 747 5656